Monday, September 20, 2010

Rossie of Fresh Modern Quilts gave a lecture on modern quilting. She describes it as:

"This lecture on modern quilting describes my journey as well as giving the lay of the modern-quilting land. I cover what I see as some key aesthetics of modern quilts, I ponder the appropriateness of the term "modern" as it applies to quilts, and generally get nerdy on a number of topics that relate---in my brain, anyway--to modern quilting.  Among them: wabi sabi, simultaneity, linen clocks, and Bewitched."

An hour long video about modern quilting.
An hour?
Yes.
And ever bit worth it.
Grab some tea, coffee or whatever you drink and have a listen.

You can watch it here:
http://vimeo.com/14680699

1 comment:

We love comments but we don't like spam. Thanks for your patience. Your comments will appear soon, we promise!