Our meeting this month will be at PNCA in Room 101 on Thursday, March 21st. See you at 7 pm!
1241 NW Johnson
Portland, OR 97209
This month's meeting will be chock full of fun! As usual we'll have fun giveaways and a new Block of the Month, but in addition you can look forward to:
- A QuiltCon recap Presentation by Elizabeth Hartman
- Modern Quilt Guild membership information
- A new "Totally Rad" Michael Miller Challenge, with fabric for paid members
- Special guest Luke Haynes during Show and Tell. He has an upcoming class at Modern Domestic
- Sign-ups for new guild committees
- Special 3rd Anniversary Celebration
- Mo Bedell will be presenting her upcoming fabric line Full Moon Lagoon
What to bring to this month's meeting?
- Charity BOMs if you have any
- Charity Bee tops or quilts
- I also need 4-5 members to bring non-alcholic drinks to share, along with cups. Please leave a comment on this post or FB if you can commit to bringing water, juice, pop, etc. This has to do with our anniversary!
And just a reminder:
- The Sisters Quilt Show submission deadline to get your quilt into the show is April 1st
- Sign-ups for Quilt Documentation Day on April 12th are online
- If you have a moment, please fill out our Bylaw Survey part 2. It will be posted through April 15th
- The April 6th Sew Day is cancelled due to space issues. We are hoping to schedule one for another day in April but will keep you updated.
Follow us on other social media:
See you Thursday!
--Mary Ann, VP