It's our Picnic meeting Thursday August 15th to be held at Laurelhurst Park at picnic site E. Above is a map showing where we'll be meeting and you can click on the link for a more information about the park. Don't worry it's not hard to find us! The meeting will start at the usual 7pm. In case of rain the meeting will be cancelled. If you are unsure of the weather check on our facebook page and the blog for updated meeting info the day of.
Our pot-luck picnic meeting is a little different
- Bring your picnic quilt or blanket and a meal or snack
- We'll start the meeting with socializing and eating.
- Family's are welcome (we will have a few teens available to supervise younger kids over at the play area.)
- We will have a presentation!
- Bring your quilts for Show and Tell and BOM blocks.
- We encourage you to bring a dish or dessert to share
- Bringing your own single serving beer or wine is allowed.
Hope to see you there with the sun shining! And a warm welcome to any of our out-of-town guests who are coming early for the Meet-up!