December's meeting is, as always, a week early due to the Holidays. Join us the second Wednesday in December! Members, Non-members and family members invited!
When: Wednesday, December 11th, 7:00pm
Where: *new location in the Alberta Arts Disctrict*
St Andrews Church
806 NE Alberta St.
Portland, OR 97211
The party will be in the Community Center, which is behind the main Church building. There are two parking lots.
|2012-2013 PMQG Members|
There is also kids room and two babysitters if you would like to bring your kiddos. Space is limited, so please email the guild to confirm your spot. This is FREE (tips are appreciated)
December is our annual Holiday Party!
- Please bring a dish to share for the potluck. If your last name begins:
- A-L, please bring a savory dish.
- M-Z, please bring a sweet dish.
- The officers will supply non-alcoholic drinks. You may bring your own alcoholic drinks if you like.
- Show and Tell!
- Swap + Sell! Swap + Sell returns just in time for the holidays! Bring your cash, we'll have an area set up for PMQG members to swap and sell their handmade items as well as craft supplies. Each vendor will get half of a table space. *For the Swap and Sell, we will also have a community table open, if you only have 1-3 items you want to sell or swap, please label them with your name and price to put on the shared table. *Please email the guild if you would like to sell at this event, we have a limited number of spaces available and it is first come, first serve*
- Raffle! Two different group guild quilts will be raffled off to help support PMQG programs and membership costs. Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. Cash only.
Don't forget to bring:
- Your completed swap item for your swap partner!
- Your potluck item, as assigned above
- Charity BOMs! The November BOM was Convergence by Quilt Dad/John Q. Adams
- Cash or check in the amount of $40 for 2014 membership. If you would like to pay with debit or credit card, the price is $41.50 to cover fees.
- Cash for raffles, $5 a ticket. The proceeds will go to support PMQG.
- Money to purchase and/or items to sell for the Swap and Sell!
|Raffle Quilt #1 Neon Group Quilt 2013|