Please join us for our June guild meeting, featuring mini-trunk shows from seven accomplished PMQG members. We're excited to see their quilts up close and hear about what modern quilting means to them!
Thursday, June 19
7 to 9 p.m.
The meeting will be in the community center, which is behind the main church building. There are two parking lots.
What’s in store:
• Fabric pickup for the Monaluna Challenge
• Hot giveaways: books by Angela Walters and Kevin Kosbab, an Olfa gift set, and more!
• Show and tell
• Post-meeting socializing at the Radio Room
Don’t forget to bring:
• Your Medallion Along quilt-in-progress
• Quilts to donate to Camp Erin (we're collecting them to present at the July meeting)
• A cup, if you want ice water
• Your quilts for show and tell, of course!
Guests and non-members are welcome at the guild meeting. Guests are free for the first visit; $5 for each visit after that.
Modern Domestic Discount
On the day of the meeting, ModernDomestic will offer PMQG members 20% off anything in the store (except machines and classes). Visit them at 1408 NE Alberta, just down the street from the guild meeting.
Also, there’s a special PMQG discount for Katie Pedersen's classes at Modern Domestic on June 21 and 22. PMQG members receive $20 off an all-day class (regularly $120)--or you can take both classes for only $175 (regularly discounted to $200). Please call the store or sign up in person for this special offer.
We hope to see you at the meeting!